• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Manchego

  1. M

    Rail companies in UK

    Cheers Andy
  2. M

    Rail companies in UK

    Thanks guys, i really appreciate your help. I will have a look into those suggestions - Donny might be a bit too far but I could get to Sheffield in 45mins at a stretch. Does anyone know if theres a firm that operates out of Newark area or am I totally wrong?
  3. M

    Rail companies in UK

    Hi, a few months ago I took the tests to be a train driver for East Midlands trains and although I passed the national pass-mark, I didn't reach East Midlands trains higher pass-mark. I am still keen to be a train driver but I don't know any other companies/depots near me (& googling train...

Top