Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I have secured a job with SWT at Waterloo and I have a couple of questions:
How many links are there at Waterloo
What routes do Waterloo drivers drive
What traction do they drive
Thanks
First post here but looking for advice.
I have a 2 and a half year old son who is obsessed with trains and was just wondering if there are certain places to go where we will get to see some older trains or somewhere where he can see all sorts.
I work for Southern so ideally on their...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.