• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by malinga

  1. M

    Need help in commuting costs between London and St Albans

    thanks for the help everyone
  2. M

    Need help in commuting costs between London and St Albans

    Ok, that sounds helpful so far. Any there any links online to buy that travelcard? Been googling with no luck.
  3. M

    Need help in commuting costs between London and St Albans

    pretty much all the time for non work things, as i live in London. --- old post above --- --- new post below --- Would that rail travel cover travel up to St Albans?
  4. M

    Need help in commuting costs between London and St Albans

    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and need help with my commuting costs. I need to commute daily between Wood Green/Turnpike in North London, to St Albans City rail station. I've managed to negotiate with my new job to get arrive later, so I can travel off peak. This takes costs down...

Top