• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by MAAB

  1. M

    No more DB for staff travel ?

    Still not heard a word from them
  2. M

    No more DB for staff travel ?

    Well my travel dates came and went, not a peep from them, another let down add that to my list of let downs by them
  3. M

    No more DB for staff travel ?

    Same result for me today, they hang up. I've spoken to ATOC they say the poor lambs are busy and DB didn't tell the new mob how busy they might be, apparently they are dealing with requests from April. I would use any of the others.
  4. M

    No more DB for staff travel ?

    bookmyrst has failed me twice now, the first time it took 4 weeks to respond to my online request I just cancelled the trip, now I've waited since 19 June on a trip I wanted to do next week. I've also spoken to Canterbury travel but I never heard back from them either. Anyone recommend any of...

Top