Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Good morning,
Thank you for getting Intouch.
I feel half the battle I've had is not knowing where to look and what I'm actually looking for, which in a sense seems daft.
That's great I will go down the avenues provided and hopefully gain knowledge to what I'm hoping to achieve
Thanks...
Hi,
I am new to the forum and have heard nothing but good things from my fellow students.
I am currently studying at Newcastle college rail academy, attending a level 3 course in rail engineering. As part of my p-way assignment one of the tasks is becoming very difficult to find information...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.