Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the advice. much appreciated.
I don't mind getting night buses or travelling through the night in my car, I just heard there were taxi's and thought I would inquire so I knew all of my options, so just incase something happened with one of my options, I know there...
Hi all,
I live in the Bexleyheath area and have been accepted to start as a CSA. Yayyyy
Problem is, I have no idea where as yet and therefore have no idea how to gbet there if I am on an extreme early or late.
I have heard that for these shifts there is a circular network of taxi's...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.