• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by loui282

  1. L

    Gone and got myself an interview with DB Tyne & Wear Metro!!!

    The lady that gave us the booklets mentioned that the tests were next thursday which I'm assuming is the 17th. I thought that was a bit short notice with just a week to revise especially for people who hadnt practiced the tests before. Anyway I could have heard wrong if no one else was given...
  2. L

    Gone and got myself an interview with DB Tyne & Wear Metro!!!

    Hi, I'm new to this forum and attended my interview at the thistle hotel on 9th of jan. I was told same as everyone that if you havent heard by end of feb then you were unsuccessful. Was also told that they would take on 6 trainees for the april course intake. They did mention though that even...

Top