• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Longrod

  1. L

    Railway Enforcement Officer/Inspector Smelling Of Alcohol

    It was late afternoon, so wasn't from the night before. Might have had a beer with lunch maybe. I just wondered if it is acceptable to employers.
  2. L

    Railway Enforcement Officer/Inspector Smelling Of Alcohol

    Their breath smelt of alcohol.
  3. L

    Railway Enforcement Officer/Inspector Smelling Of Alcohol

    Just wondering if anyone knows if this is a serious offence on the part of the member of staff. I have made a complaint, and had a response that it will be reported to the relevant manager, but they won't be able to provide me with an outcome due to Data Protection.
  4. L

    Northern Rail - Details Taken

    I’m wondering whether to ring them or not, that’s why I’m asking if they always give you a chance to respond by letter before they prosecute.
  5. L

    Northern Rail - Details Taken

    Without naming the start Station,(It had no ticket facilities, nobody selling on the train) I arrived at Manchester Piccadilly and asked for a ticket for Levenshulme. Which I now know is called Short Faring. Absolutley crazy thing to do, I can't even explain why I did it, because I needed a...
  6. L

    Northern Rail - Details Taken

    I recently had my details taken at Manchester Piccadilly, which I now believe was a Revenue Protection Member of staff. I had no idea at the time, I wasn't cautioned, but they asked me questions and took my name and address. I was travelling with someone else, who also had their details taken...

Top