Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Purely out of interest are you able to give some detail of these closed door contracts? Fully appreciate that they are not available to the public so understand if you cannot give such detail, but I'm always fascinated by such workings.
Purely out of interest are you able to give details of these closed door contracts? Fully appreciate they are not available to the public and so understand if you can't, but always interested in such workings.
Truro College Log - Mon 27/02/17 Afternoon
I recorded the following at Truro College on the afternoon of Mon 27 February. It was the first time I have been here (I'm from Nottinghamshire) and I have to say it was a fantastic sight, professionally run and with no fuss. A credit to the College...
17058 left Plymouth on Good Friday and is now at Chesterfield to replace sister (also ex Devon) 17052, which was withdrawn following a serious accident.
Maybe of interest I noted the following 'on shed' at Stratton (Bude) and Torrington yesterday (Sun 12/04) as I did a quick flying tour of the area from my far-flung base in the Sherwood Forest:
Stratton:
15433; 15899/902
17734; 18136
35166/9/71
47104/444/585/8
Total of 12
I believe there is...
Excuse my ignorance, but can you tell me where Pollards Mill is? Is it in Wadebridge or is that a different location? Following happenings in deepest Cornwall from my location in the Sherwood Forest isn't easy lol!
I drove into the WG depot at Summercourt this afternoon (Sun) and can confirm that there are NO vehicles at all; just a puzzled security guard who thought I was interested in buying the place!
Stephen
Yes, the Torrington site is at Tamar Trading Company, Hatchmoor Ind Est, Torrington EX38 7HP. I found it about a year ago whilst doing another of my flying Sunday visits after watching football on the Saturday (Torquay v Mansfield). There are no outward signs its a Stagecoach outstation so...