Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi, just to clarify that on the email I received for the ticket confirmation there was no timeline on activation when using the app. I did find the page you have identified this week. The information does not match up !!
Good Morning All
Really appreciate all the support on here, I can now get a decent sleep tonight!! I have just made a payment of the admin fee to avoid the threat of Court Action although it does go against the grain. Ironically the person who processed the payment was in fact the prosecution...
I do not travel regularly on trains and this was my first time travelling solo on a long distance journey. I purchased a m ticket through Virgin Trains from Glasgow to Grantham on Saturday 13th July 2019 and returned Monday on 15th July 2019. I downloaded the app could see both tickets. On...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.