• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Lisa80

  1. L

    Child prosecution?

    she was traveling from Prestatyn to Chester on a train from Holyhead which could have been any company virgin north west ? The ticket machine doesn’t have the name of company on.
  2. L

    Child prosecution?

    She brought a child ticket from a machine at the station it was checked by a conductor with no questions and on leaving the station after putting her ticket to open the barrier she was pulled aside by i can only assume a transport police person as she thought she was being arrested by the police !!
  3. L

    Child prosecution?

    Thanks for you reply worth looking into ?
  4. L

    Child prosecution?

    Thanks for your reply I see your point with the “ punishment “ statement I perhaps should of worded it better I feel that as a child the interrogation process she went through was enough of a punishment I don’t think she will get on a train again and if she did she would probably purchase 2...
  5. L

    Child prosecution?

    After advise my daughter who is 16 has had a letter from transport investigations with a fine for travelling on a Child fare. I have wrote a letter to apeal the fine as I felt it was a bit harsh as after being interrogated by a officer made to feel like she was getting arrested had her ticket...

Top