• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by limmerbucket

  1. L

    Rail company's liability for stolen luggage

    Ok. So a couple of weeks have passed and I've just been contacted by the BTP regarding the closing of the case. They told me that they contacted EMT to request access to CCTV footage and EMT was unable to meet said request because the image files were corrupted when they attempted to retrieve...
  2. L

    Rail company's liability for stolen luggage

    I do have home insurance.
  3. L

    Rail company's liability for stolen luggage

    Hello everyone, First of all, apologies if I'm not posting this on the right forum section. Yesterday I had my luggage nicked from the luggage racks on the Sheffield to St. Pancras EMT train, sometime between Sheffield and Leicester. I've rang the BTP to file a theft report and also submitted a...

Top