Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thanks for the advice and input. Would the best place to write to be SWR themselves? I can only really find a Freeport address which I hope they'll divert to the relevant departments.
Yes the 'one-off' in my post was a figure of speech I forgot to correct it on my read through. I'd be more than...
Today I got stopped upon exiting my train by the ticket wardens who check our tickets, I had forgotten to get a ticket for no other reason than being stressed and as I suffer from anxiety my brain seems to have ‘foggy days’, anyway, this is the 2nd time in a year I’ve forgotten and last time I...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.