• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Lewis33333

  1. L

    Penalty Fare Notice - Valid Ticket

    Thanks for the advice all, looks like it's just a pay up scenario then really. It was London Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads, the notice is to pay £109.00, which I believe is correct.
  2. L

    Penalty Fare Notice - Valid Ticket

    Sorry for lack of knowledge here - TOC? And even if I can provide the ticket reference number etc, that wouldn't help out my case at all?
  3. L

    Penalty Fare Notice - Valid Ticket

    Hi, Keeping this short: Traveled from Paddington to Temple Meads on a valid ticket. A valid ticket was purchased (by my employer) and paper ticket was delivered to me. At the Temple Meads, I'd lost my ticket, was given a penalty fare notice by the officer on duty. He said if I can provide...

Top