• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Lasgo

  1. L

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    Wow hopefully I'll be ok then just be a shame if I've quit my job and I don't get threw that part
  2. L

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    Excellent can't wait also what if you fail?
  3. L

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    Passed my medical starting in august!!
  4. L

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    Cheers woody thanks for the info.
  5. L

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    Hi guys got my medical next week will they tell me there and then if you pass/fail or do I have to wait for letter or phone call?? Many thanks
  6. L

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    When I had my interview I asked how many jobs there were and they said it was an ongoing recruitment and there were interviewing ppl to put on a waiting list for September/October time so fingers crossed you might still get a somewhere.
  7. L

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    Hi Martin it was about February/March time
  8. L

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    Cheers 185! hope I pass got a start date for training at the end of August
  9. L

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    Hi everybody I'm new to the forum I recently applied for lrv driver passed assessment day passed interview just waiting for medical. Does anybody know how long a medical takes and what things there looking for?

Top