• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Klepht01

  1. K

    RPSI 'The Spare Link' tour (24-25th March 2012).

    Thank you both that is excellent very kind of you. I am sure I shall enjoy Ireland a great deal and plan to return to travel on one of the multi-day annual railtours in the near future
  2. K

    RPSI 'The Spare Link' tour (24-25th March 2012).

    Hi I am making my first trip to Ireland which co-insides with this railtour. Hence I hope to take an hour off and go and see it somewhere. Having never been to Ireland before I am unfamilure with the network and services. I was wondering if anyone could provide outline times for the...

Top