Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thank you all for your replies, that's really helpful and good to know that there should be a reasonable amount of flexibility in moving seats, particularly as we get further North. I was so fixated on ensuring I booked the tickets for the right date and time that I totally missed the part where...
i am doing a trip of the far North of Scotland and have just booked tickets for myself and parents in mid November...unfortunately I’ve just realised I mistakenly booked seats facing backwards! Do the trains from Inverness to Thurso and back tend to get very busy or might there be a possibility...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.