• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by juckeyy

  1. J

    London to Liverpool

    Sorry if I ask to much questions but with further research I found out when arriving at Tottenham Hale I get myself to Platform 2 where the Tube leaves for Euston :) Edit: Oh btw even if my booking says I take the train from Stansted at 12.45, can I take earlier train to Hale since I arrive in...
  2. J

    London to Liverpool

    If I've got it all correct the sequence is like this. From Stansted I take the train to Tottenham Hale where I go by tub to London Euston via the "Southbound victoria line"? :)
  3. J

    London to Liverpool

    But Liverpool Street is tottenham hale? Edit: OH i mean the Street is lovades nearby euston?
  4. J

    London to Liverpool

    Ah yes the 2nd thing you said I knew, glad I know the STNS tickets work on the undergroud, btw will I like have much time when switching to tube from Tottenham to Euston?
  5. J

    London to Liverpool

    Hello, me and my mom & dad are going to Liverpool now in August, (from Sweden). We've never been in UK and travelled by train there so thats why im asking. We booked train from Stansted Airport to Lime Street. You can see our booking below. We got the tickets sent home to us and we...

Top