• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by JoolsStone

  1. J

    Cheap ticket poll

    These are all great tips guys, you're obv more knowledgeable than me on this stuff. Feel free to vote and leave comments on my blog post to benefit others reading it.
  2. J

    Cheap ticket poll

    Thanks for everyone's comments. Without getting into the semantics of what is and isn't a discount etc, (my poll was worded, clumsily perhaps, with brevity and grabbing enough attention to encourage votes in mind) the point of the resulting post is to point out the needlessly complex system we...
  3. J

    Cheap ticket poll

    If you read the post in the link it should be perfectly clear, but I'll summarise it ehre for others. All the main national websites (trainline, red spotted hanky, raileasy etc) have large ads on their home pages boasting 80% discounts. I'm asking what luck people have had finding and booking...
  4. J

    Cheap ticket poll

    Hi everyone I'm a train travel blogger doing a post shortly about the availability of cheap UK tickets. I'd really value your input. It's a very simple poll with just 4 options to choose from. If you're interested please go to...

Top