• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Jonesy92

  1. J

    Northern applicants have you heard back yet?

    Well a hearty well-done for getting as far as you have pal ;) Thing is, if they've finished the assessments, one might assume that they would've told me by now I'd been unsuccessful by now having not yet even been invited to an interview. I'm not being pessimistic, mind you, just trying to...
  2. J

    Northern applicants have you heard back yet?

    Hmm... All this talk of interviews and assessments is disheartening... I'll ring tomorrow and see what's what. So you've already had your interview and been for an assessment Chris?
  3. J

    Northern applicants have you heard back yet?

    Add another to the mix... I also applied and I'm still awaiting shortlisting. The wait is truly agonising! xD

Top