• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Jonathanc

  1. J

    GWR easement error for Network Railcard discount? (Cotswold Line)

    Hi all, I have a similar query on this line - Charlbury to Paddington The easement currently on the 0911 seems to disappear after the timetable change on 18 May (the train now departs 0913). I assume it’s an error/delay - the network railcard list of easements hasn’t been updated yet. Also...
  2. J

    Cotswold line Disruption 18/04

    That's right - I was waiting for it at Charlbury (0712) and eventually went home again. Station staff said a small animal was hit and driver waiting to move train - the next update was that the train had moved a bit (Ascott) but then lost air and wouldn't move.
  3. J

    Milton Keynes [MKC] to Shepherds Bush [SHB] with MKC-EUS season ticket

    Hi all I have an annual MKC to EUS season ticket and am trying to determine what I need to purchase to get me to Shepherds Bush (return). It may depend whether I use the direct Southern service or London Midland via Willesden Junction? For Southern would it be a ticket from the last...

Top