Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Wow, thanks for being so helpful guys. Much appreciated.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
What are some of the terminals around London? Are there any in East London?
Thanks
I'm currently writing a novel, and as part of my research I need to knowif possible, and for the sake of accuracywhere do the freight trains passing through Bedford station originate from?
I live in Bedford and have seen plenty of freight trains passing through, but I have no idea where...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.