Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Brilliant, thanks for the advice and reply. I spent the entire night shift where I currently work practicing/refreshing maths at any spare moment :lol:. I'll concentrate my efforts on the group bourdon test now I think.
Hello all,
This is my first foray into the work of forums, so please forgive any errors.
I recently applied for a trainee depot driver job and received an e-mail yesterday.
I've just been invited to 'complete a range of online assessments'. I have been informed also that the link expires...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.