Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I boarded at 12 - I'm not questioning whether the train was classified or not, mainly whether the lack of asking for a penalty fare means a Fine/Prosecution.
It was between 9:27 and 9:31 or so from Clapham. They come thick and fast and I didn't take note of exactly which one I got.
I don't believe the train was declassified - if it was the Revenue Protection Inspector was majorly pulling my leg.
Hi,
Just looking for some advice:
I was (correctly/fairly) written up for travelling in a First Class zone without a valid ticket - I was rushed on my commute and was being lazy finding a seat!
I travelled from Clapham Junction to London Victoria, which means the penalty fair is either...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.