• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by jbeale96

  1. J

    TRIVIA: Bus journeys with fares not ending in a 5 or a 0

    I wasn't aware that it had to be.
  2. J

    TRIVIA: Bus journeys with fares not ending in a 5 or a 0

    First Bristol adult flat fare is showing as £2.07 on the mTickets app.
  3. J

    Suggestions on how to improve CrossCountry

    I think I’d have been on that train but between BPW and TAU - Coach A Seat 17. XC 1st on the HSTs is so much nicer than the Voyagers! Managed to pick up an Advance for £8.75 last night, thought it would be a nice Friday treat. On my leg of the journey there was no trolley service but the usual...
  4. J

    Front & Back of Reversing Trains ???

    Not for anyone with more than a basic grasp of rail transport, but I can imagine it occasionally catching out an infrequent traveller. But then I see the same people running for it every day with 10 minutes to go until departure, so clearly even regular passengers haven’t got a clue.
  5. J

    Front & Back of Reversing Trains ???

    I know the 07:17 from Bristol Temple Meads to Swansea always used to be announced with “first class is at the rear of the train as it arrives at the station. This will be the front of the train as it departs”. I now get to Temple Meads after it’s pulled in so I don’t know if it’s still...

Top