Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi, hope this is in the correct location for this question/rant!
I'm having trouble getting my free Club Avanti First Class Return ticket (reward for making 21 qualifying trips in a membership year)
Summary:
My previous Club membership year ran up to 21/12/2023
On 21/10/2023, I had marketing...
That's great, thanks. I ended up having to change to a later train this time around, but will ask for that next time.
Do you know if it's policy to disallow these sales outside the area, or is it more of a training issue?
I'm after a bit of advice about the above.
I've tried to buy the TfGM wayfarer from a Northern Rail station outside the validity area, combined with a return ticket to a station that's in the Wayfarer area.
The chap in the ticket office was unable to sell the wayfarer, as he was under the...
I've read pretty much all of this thread, but still need a little clarification...
My home station is Widnes. So if I wanted to travel back from Reddish North, would there be any restrictions on my Off-peak Day Return, even I boarded a train from Reddish North to Piccadilly at say 17.00 as my...