• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by jamie_jj

  1. J

    Route Learning - Trainee Conductor

    Hi all, Hoping someone can assist - just started my training as a Trainee Conductor and naturally part of it is to learn the different routes that I will sign. I realise this may be a daft question but what level of detail is a conductor expected to learn and retain. Each route I have been...
  2. J

    Assessments & Medicals discussion

    Hi all, Recently taken the plunge into following my passion to work on the railways I applied for a Trainee Conductor Role (Talent Pool) a few months back and passed my online tests and interview. I was then recently offered the role subject to the medical. This is in September - can...
  3. J

    Best way to complete Journey (Help ASAP)

    Hi all, Basically tomorrow I need to go from Grimsby to Headingley for lectures at uni. However the 1st lecture is 9-10 and the second one is at 4pm. To waste time I was going to take the train to York and return for lecture and then later back to Grimsby at around 730pm What's the best...
  4. J

    Lincolnshire Railways 1960s- Help required!

    ok thanks will have a look.. much appreciated
  5. J

    Lincolnshire Railways 1960s- Help required!

    Ah thanks thats a great help..can get a lot of info from that.. thanks again :)
  6. J

    Lincolnshire Railways 1960s- Help required!

    Hi all, There may be another thread relating to this problem- if there is please direct me to it. Basically I want to model either Grimsby Town or Barnetby in the early 1960s. I have a few pictures of what buildings are there but most importantly I want a rough track plan of how either...

Top