• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by jamartin

  1. J

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    It seems we're all a bit dubious as to what it consists of on Friday. Probably worth having some examples mentally prepped in case there is a short interview
  2. J

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Glad I have just seen this post, just came acrss the same email! I too am unaware of what this consists of - I will have a trawl on this site and Google and see if I can find anything pertinent.
  3. J

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Yep. Nothing heard since May, however the re-emergence of Covid will likely push it further back.
  4. J

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    I think you have possibly cleared up a fair amount of confusion, thankyou :smile:
  5. J

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    I did it on the Tuesday 11th mate with no confirmed date as such - hopefully some more clarity soon.
  6. J

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Apologies if I am being dense. I was wondering if anyone knew how candidates are put through to stage 2. I got an email a few days after attending Derby stating I had passed, so I prepared for stage 2 in late Feb, but now have an email indicating to wait til summer. I do also understand it is...

Top