• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by itsthechoochoo

  1. I

    The decline of GWR...

    GWR promised us more trains and more seats. The one I catch used to be 8 car diesel with comfortable seats. Now it’s 5 car electric with seats as hard as board. Passengers are reduced to standing. They then take great pride in informing us that they’ve reached Paddington 2 minutes ahead of...
  2. I

    Are too loud and too many PRM alarms and announcements making travellers uptight.....

    Well ok, emergency announcements fine. More likely to grab ones attention actually.
  3. I

    Are too loud and too many PRM alarms and announcements making travellers uptight.....

    If you travel in a designated quiet carriage, then you should be entitled to hear no announcements whatsoever. The passengers respect the wishes of the train operator to keep quiet (well most of them do) so why can't their staff do the same? Just switch off the speakers.

Top