Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
On the 2/2/15 the site became vacant when the builders merchant on the site moved out. Yesterday I walk passed the site where the footpath that takes you over the footbridge at the station site is closed for 6 monthe to allow demolition and construction work to talk place in assocation with the...
I know several people who work at Leamington Depot and they all seem to have great fun and feel very much like a family. I'm sure other places are the same. 15 Guards/senior conductors with most having 10 years+ under there belt.
LM have a majority of the Leamington to Snow Hill departures on...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.