Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Looking on national rail, there are racks on Platform 3. For much of the day ticket barriers operate so slightly less open to street if only leaving in daytime
Most frequently crush loaded has to be 19.15 from Paddington. Have sat between the seat backs (between two sets of 4) on 1915 Paddington to Swansea on a Thursday on several occasions - particularly if there have been disruptions.
Got to Newport with bike heading for Abergavenny only to find line blocked. I think someone said train ripped some cables. But not sure I have it right as was too busy thinking how soaked I would be after bike ride home. At least I had that option as ATW site saying replacement buses are...
Still seem to be problems this morning (20/9) at Retford. Am on first train down from Darlington and being held at Doncaster because of overhead line issues in Retford area.
Grateful for help as it is coming up to my first renewal of my annual season ticket from Abergavenny to London. I purchased the ticket at Abergavenny so from Arriva Trains Wales.
First Great Western are advising there are both void days and 5per cent punctuality triggers on their High Speed...
First post, despite being long-time reader. I have a season ticket for Abergavenny to London terminals and want to travel to Bristol Temple Meads tomorrow. I tried the route guide and think the season ticket would be valid for this journey but wondered if anyone could confirm?
Advice greatly...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.