• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by icz131

  1. I

    Northern Trainee Drivers - Newcastle & Darlington (25/03/21)

    Great news! I got the same email as everyone else on the 28th for the Trainee Driver. Has anyone heard anything from this yet?
  2. I

    Northern Trainee Drivers - Newcastle & Darlington (25/03/21)

    According to my Northern account, I am still under consideration but last time I applied I was under consideration for 5 months before being told the position had been filled.
  3. I

    Northern Trainee Drivers - Newcastle & Darlington (25/03/21)

    I still haven't heard anything. Last time I applied, I waited 5 months before getting the email to say the position was now full.

Top