• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Hopeful Rose

  1. Hopeful Rose

    GWR Conductor assessment, What to expect??!!!

    Hello! I had the assessment and I am pleased to say that I passed. I however have not been asked to attend the second stage. I passed the assessments back in November, is it normal to take so long? I have asked for an up date but I've not heard anything??
  2. Hopeful Rose

    GWR Conductor assessment, What to expect??!!!

    I have applied for Reading.
  3. Hopeful Rose

    GWR Conductor assessment, What to expect??!!!

    Hello. I have an assessment for GWR to hopefully become a Conductor. I really would like the role and to be apart of the railway team. I would like to know what I can do to increase my chance of getting the job, so please help! What can I expect? What can I do to prepare? Insider tips? I look...

Top