• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by higgic01

  1. H

    Season ticket validity: Wimbledon to St Pancras

    Dear all, many thanks for all your replies on this subject, it has been most helpful. I managed to change my ticket this morning to 'Wimbledon' to 'St Pancras' for use on FCC trains without too much fuss, thankfully! I also mentioned that it is quite confusing for both NR and FCC websites to...
  2. H

    Season ticket validity: Wimbledon to St Pancras

    So if I was to change my "London Terminals" season ticket to one specifically for St Pancras (which hopefully they won't quibble about in the morning), then I should be also be able to exit/enter at Waterloo as an added bonus?
  3. H

    Season ticket validity: Wimbledon to St Pancras

    Thanks for your replies. So it looks as though I've been missold the ticket. I explicitely asked if it would be valid to St Pancras at the ticket booth and on the phone to National Rail, and now I have an £80 ticket that I can't use. I wonder why it even appears as an option on the Season Ticket...
  4. H

    Season ticket validity: Wimbledon to St Pancras

    I should mention that I will be travelling direct to St Pancras on First Capital Connect from Wimbledon, not going to Waterloo then trying to use tube etc. Thanks for any help!
  5. H

    Season ticket validity: Wimbledon to St Pancras

    Hi all, Can anyone tell me if a season ticket with 'London terminals' will be valid to St Pancras from Wimbledon in South London? I was sold a season ticket this evening from Wimbledon to 'London terminals' but have heard that crossing London is awkward in terms of ticketing so hoping the...

Top