• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by hels18

  1. H

    Given PFN but details taken

    Indeed. I have relayed this message. I assume her contactless card could be checked for previous journeys where she may not have a departure destination, or where she may have tapped in in London, with no tap out afterwards? I just want to ensure she tells the truth if anything further comes of...
  2. H

    Given PFN but details taken

    As in regularly getting a Fixed Penalty Notice/details taken? I just have a sneaking suspicion that she may have done this before but not necessarily been caught, she has not told me this information but she can be dishonest. I hope this will deter her for the future.
  3. H

    Given PFN but details taken

    Thanks for your quick response :) sorry to be ignorant but is there any circumstance where they might? Thank you again.
  4. H

    Given PFN but details taken

    Hoping someone can help. My sister stupidly travelled on Chiltern Rail without a valid ticket and got caught trying to tap out with her contactless card in London after boarding at a station with no barriers. Journey about 30 mins and would have cost about £16. The inspector gave her a penalty...

Top