• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Gunemdown

  1. G

    TFW guard told me that I can't use a railcard on the train

    Yes, I'll do that. Looking on this forum it seems I am not alone. Another 2 users have been told the same thing by TFW..what on earth is going on. I'll be sure to write a full complaint
  2. G

    TFW guard told me that I can't use a railcard on the train

    Exactly what I thought, how on earth are those guards trained to not know this?
  3. G

    TFW guard told me that I can't use a railcard on the train

    Seems like this also happened to another user. https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/ticket-inspector-wouldnt-let-me-use-railcard-on-train.186874/#post-4121930
  4. G

    Ticket inspector wouldn't let me use railcard on train

    Hi there, this happened to me yesterday and the guard told me the exact same thing. Did you make a complaint?
  5. G

    TFW guard told me that I can't use a railcard on the train

    I was travelling from a station without any ticket machines or booths. No way to buy a ticket without using your phone
  6. G

    TFW guard told me that I can't use a railcard on the train

    I've been a long time lurker on these forums, however never made an account as I never had any issues, until now. Yesterday I was taking the train from a non ticketed station using TFW going to Pontypridd. I usually make this trip once a week or so and I usually buy my ticket online and use...

Top