• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by graemebell3

  1. G

    Go North East interview and assessment day

    Thanks to the advice given from you all I passed the assessment day, just a waiting game now before I can get going with the training, I cant wait.
  2. G

    Go North East interview and assessment day

    Thanks for your reply and help on this it has given me a great deal of confidence to take with me tomorrow. So fingers crossed it will all go well.
  3. G

    Go North East interview and assessment day

    Hi, I am due to attend an assessment day on Tuesday, and I am just doing a bit of research on what to expect. Your article has gave me a lot more confidence Thank you. I am still a bit wary of the scenario bit though lol, what was your answer to the scenario you got?

Top