• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by gpeltz

  1. G

    American looking for Class 08 blueprints...please help!

    Thank you all for your responses! I've been perusing the HMRS catalogue, and it looks as though they might have the drawings I am looking for :) If that doesn't pan out, I'll try giving the NRM a ring and see if they can help me over the phone. I'll let you all know if I am successful, thanks again!
  2. G

    American looking for Class 08 blueprints...please help!

    Thanks for the welcome, and for the link! Do you think that these are the official drawings from the railway archives? They look pretty legit, though I'm not sure if they are actually detailed enough for my purposes...but they'll provide a good starting point! Thanks! And if anyone else has any...
  3. G

    American looking for Class 08 blueprints...please help!

    Greetings! I'm hoping that some kind soul on these forums can help me with my problem. I'm an American live steam enthusiast living in California, and for my next locomotive project I want to build a BR Class 08 diesel shunter in 1/8 scale. Unfortunately, finding high quality engineering...

Top