• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by girlygirl

  1. G

    part time train driver roles

    Thanks for the Heathrow express tip, will try hr. I have heard good things about this to c!
  2. G

    part time train driver roles

    Hi all, Does anyone know of any tocs that recruit qualified part time drivers? Commuting around the London area. Thanks
  3. G

    Southern recruiting trainee drivers again

    To submit your form you must put in n/a on the last page, where it has a few questions for internal candidates, then it will give you the option to review and submit your application. All the best
  4. G

    can i appy for 2 roles in same company?

    Thanks for your replies!
  5. G

    can i appy for 2 roles in same company?

    Hi, I applied for a train manager role and have be asked to do an online assessment with fgw. I also would like to apply for the recently advertised trainee driver role at fgw. Does anyone know if they might not accept my application for the driver role if I apply? or would it count against me...

Top