• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by gepree

  1. G

    Monthly season ticket starting 02/01/2013. Can I buy it on 31/12/2012?

    Many thanks for your advice. I have now bought my season ticket (from 01/01/2013 to 01/03/2013) for £296.80. If I had bought it from 02/01/2013 to 01/03/2013 it would have cost £304.20
  2. G

    Monthly season ticket starting 02/01/2013. Can I buy it on 31/12/2012?

    I commute from Filton Abbey Wood to Bath Spa. My last monthly season ticket expired on Friday 21/12/2012 and I need a new one to start Wednesday 02/01/2013. I won't have time to buy one Wednesday morning, so what is the earliest I can get the ticket? According to...
  3. G

    My Idea for Centro Urban Rail in Birmingham

    What route would this take? Reverse at Hartlebury or reverse at Bewdley?
  4. G

    Honeybourne-Stratford-upon-Avon reopening 'feasible'; already has opponents

    Is there actually enough room to reinstate 2 tracks south of Stratford-upon-Avon station? They built a new roundabout and road (Seven Meadows Road, A4390) over the old track bed around 1990. Would this road have to be closed, or could it be narrowed to allow the new tracks to run alongside? Or...
  5. G

    Filton Abbeywood 4 tracking and electrification

    As I understand it, the proposals for overhead electrification between London Paddington and Swansea will include 4 tracking the route between Bristol Temple Meads and Filton where 2 lines will continue to the Severn Tunnel and 2 will curve round to Bristol Parkway. Assuming this is indeed the...

Top