• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Geo97

  1. G

    Should I be expecting a letter having paid the penalty fare on-the-spot?

    Haha, thanks for your response. I shall try to keep my anxieties at bay. Thank you.
  2. G

    Should I be expecting a letter having paid the penalty fare on-the-spot?

    Hey, just a follow up question: what happens if they thought I was lying? Initially the RPI said he thought I was lying to him, though I stood my ground and said I just made a mistake. He then gave me the penalty fare. I think maybe he was just trying to scare me, which worked, as I am, now...
  3. G

    Should I be expecting a letter having paid the penalty fare on-the-spot?

    Thanks for your quick response. I'll be sure not to be as irresponsible in the future. Thanks again.
  4. G

    Should I be expecting a letter having paid the penalty fare on-the-spot?

    I was recently stopped without a valid ticket after getting off the DLR. I had been distracted at my station of origin (saying goodbye to family and friends) and didn't swipe my card in at the terminal before getting on the train (my fault entirely, no excuse just context). I was asked to give...

Top