• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by G Wood

  1. G

    Old fine from Historic Debt Team

    There is no mention of which court issued the fine on this letter. I guess I will have to wait for a reply from my protest email.
  2. G

    Old fine from Historic Debt Team

    How exactly would I do this?
  3. G

    Old fine from Historic Debt Team

    Oh I'm sure I did the deed. I just didn't get any paperwork in regards to the fine. I waited and waited and nothing came.
  4. G

    Old fine from Historic Debt Team

    Court fine, I guess. No mention of train company on the letter. I actually have no idea as the woman on the phone gave me a gov email address to protest it.
  5. G

    Old fine from Historic Debt Team

    Hi guys, I received a letter this morning say I owed nearly £500 for an unpaid train fine from 2010. This problem here is I never received any paperwork at the time for the fine. I know this as I this was the second time I was caught and I know for sure that I paid the first time as I remember...

Top