• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Flipped Pacer

  1. F

    TransPennine Trains - Conductor Recruitment and Discussion

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows the rules surrounding corrected Double Vision (Diplopia) and conducting. I would assume any form of Double vision corrected or uncorrected is not allowed I have no issues with my visual field and colour vision and have 6/6 vision corrected and 6/12...
  2. F

    800/802s running on engines even under wires

    Theoretically if all engines are operative on a GWR unit how fast can they go on diesel mode. Can they reach the full 125mph?
  3. F

    Bi-mode and electric 5-car Azumas working in multiple on the Harrogate service

    They Should have made all the Azumas Bi-Mode because it would have made allocating units easier and we wouldn't have ended up with shortages of Bi modes

Top