• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Flicka

  1. F

    Derby - Llandudno

    Thank you so much for that explanation, that makes complete sense! I try to use the maps on and 'yellow pages' on the rail delivery group website so see what is and isn't valid, however the national rail website can sometimes conflict with this information, which makes me question my...
  2. F

    Derby - Llandudno

    Thank you! When I tried Derby - Lllandudno changing at Tamworth, the national rail website threw up 'Multiple Tickets Required for Journey' and wanted me to purchase separate tickets off peak tickets at various prices totally around £60. That made me think the route wasn't valid.
  3. F

    Derby - Llandudno

    Hello there, I'm doing this journey over the bank holiday weekend, is this route valid via Tamworth? I'm just exploring evening options... The National Rail Website allows... 19:34 Llandudno - Crewe 21:07 Crewe- Tamworth 22:27 Tamworth - Derby ...but it rejects a lot of other journeys...
  4. F

    RailSail - Penzance to Belfast Port

    Exactly what I was thinking. If I was living in Penzance and had a long distance trip to anywhere along the route (say Birmingham/Manchester/Glasgow), I'd just buy one of these tickets and save myself a considerable about money. I know there is a BoJ restriction, but what are the...

Top