• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by evethom

  1. E

    GWR Delay Compensation dispute

    Thank you all for the advice you have provided. I can’t find anything on the GWR website. After googling, I have found a map which shows that both First Great Western and First Great Western Link services operated between Paddington and Hereford (please see image). I’m therefore struggling to...
  2. E

    GWR Delay Compensation dispute

    I am in the same position. I was told by email that I would receive 100% compensation for an overnight delay on the same line, following cancellation of the 22:53 on 17th January, from Pershore to Paddington, but then a week later I received a second email saying that they had made a mistake and...

Top