• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by ethanol

  1. E

    Putney-Weybridge season pass - where can I get off?

    My experience: I have exited at Putney & Clapham Jct ticket barriers with my Kew Bridge - Woking season ticket, so that should be fine.
  2. E

    London International / London Eurostar Tickets Query

    It was by chance really. Normally I book tickets via Southwest trains (living in an area served by SWT)...it was by chance when I was booking tickets in Southern (at the mixing deck page) when I saw the London Internation (CIV) option. Strangely it doesn't show up in the main Southern ticket...
  3. E

    London International / London Eurostar Tickets Query

    Hiya, Yes, I have bought 'London International' tickets to connect to Eurostar before. They are essentially special tickets that are valid for anytime travel on any service operator from the starting station printed on the card (eg Manchester) to a destination 'London Intl'. These tickets...

Top