• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by er2802

  1. E

    Should I relocate to work for northern?

    It’s not a driving job, actually. It’s in their control. The money is better than the equivalent role in my TOC. Do you know what it’s like working for Northern? I’ve heard negative things, seems they have so much disruption it can me a bit of a nightmare a lot of the time?
  2. E

    Should I relocate to work for northern?

    It wouldn’t actually be a wage drop. The role I’ve applied for is the same as what I do currently and pays more. So money isn’t an issue. the girlfriend is a serious, marriage material one. Typing this out I’m starting to realise I need to go for it... haha
  3. E

    Should I relocate to work for northern?

    she has family in Blackpool and Scunthorpe, and a lot of close friends in and around York
  4. E

    Should I relocate to work for northern?

    Would it not be a case of last in first out if they need to make cuts or anything though? Especially with probation periods etc?
  5. E

    Should I relocate to work for northern?

    Looking for a bit of advice/experienced opinion... I live in London working for a TOC down here, and I’ve been looking at relocating up north (cheaper/more comfortable life in general/girlfriend has family up there). I’ve been invited to an interview for a role with Northern but I’ve been...

Top