• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by enkc

  1. E

    LNER Season Ticket on Smartcard - issue of Gold Record Cards

    Confirming cashback received too
  2. E

    LNER Season Ticket on Smartcard - issue of Gold Record Cards

    I got the full cashback from Amex last year and just purchased the ticket so will report back. Nothing in the T&Cs about season tickets.
  3. E

    LNER Season Ticket on Smartcard - issue of Gold Record Cards

    Has anyone successfully received a Gold Record Card in the post with the purchase of an annual season ticket (eligible London Terminals ticket on Southeastern route) on LNER on Smartcard? There's a 10% cashback deal on Amex right now so want to take advantage - purchased the same ticket on...
  4. E

    Travelling between London Terminals

    Not sure if my actual question has been answered - the annual season ticket between Forest Hill and London terminals costs around £550 less than a Zone 1 to 3 railcard. I know I can travel to London Bridge or Charing Cross from Forest Hill using this ticket (for Charing Cross, there's a...
  5. E

    Travelling between London Terminals

    I have recently moved home and am planning to switch my Zone 1-2 Travelcard for a Forest Hill to London Terminals one instead of taking a new Zone 1-3 card. The London terminal that I would normally travel to is London Bridge, where I work. However, I do quite a lot of travel during the day...

Top