• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Eng25

  1. E

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    Hi All, I gave Mini SCAAT test on 02/03/18 and haven’t receive any feedback yet. Could you please advise who should I contact to? Thanks in advance.
  2. E

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    5th Feb or 5th March. As I had my on 2nd March
  3. E

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    Few had assessment last Friday and few got this coming Friday so hope we get some reply after that.
  4. E

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    Anyone still waiting for reply from Mini SCAAT?
  5. E

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    Gave Mini SCAAT on 02/03/18 but haven’t heard anything yet.

Top