• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Emphyrio

  1. E

    YP Railcard/Anytime Return

    Many thanks for the replies - I kind of thought that this was the case, but I didn't really know much about the conditions when purchasing the ticket (it was only after looking at the website etc that I realised I should have been correct. I did contact Northern Rail asking whether they were...
  2. E

    YP Railcard/Anytime Return

    Hello, A couple of weeks ago I made the journey from Bentham to Durham, leaving Bentham at 7:39am. This is an unstaffed station. However, when purchasing my ticket on the train, I was told that I could not use my 16-25 Railcard as it was before 10am (the cost was just over £49). However...

Top